Summary of organization/program
The Carrefour Jeunesse-Emploi NDG is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the socio-professional integration of young adults in Quebec society.
Telephone: (514) 482-6665; Fax: (514) 482-8185
Hans Heisinger, Executive Director
514.482.6665 ext 203
Notre-dame-de-Grâce, Côte St-Luc, Hampstead and Montreal West
Youth aged 16-35 years old living in Notre-dame-de-Grâce, Côte St-Luc, Hampstead and Montreal West areas.
- Established: 1999
Dominant Media Forms
- Improved knowledge in employability.
- Increase opportunities and employment resources.
- Information, advice and encouragement from a mentor.
- Networking with contacts in their field.
- Adaptation to the reality of Quebec and access to information on the functioning of Quebec society both on a professional and social.
- Discovery of Quebec values at work and more specifically in your field .
Statement of Principles
It offers a range of free bilingual services, particularly in terms of rehabilitation, job search, back to school and to raise awareness of entrepreneurial reality. A team that is working with community partners to innovative projects allowing him to participate in the success of young job seekers.This planning strategy has brought together the principle players implicated in the socio-professional integration of youth and in order to share expertise, to build bridges between existing services and to identify courses of action for the future.
Samples of work